Data & Coax Tester - NETcat® Pro2 Tester NC-500Download PDF
The NETcat® Pro2 is a digital cable and service verification tool for fast, accurate checking of cables, wiring, and network service. Operated using a back-lit touch screen display, the Pro not only tests wiring continuity and proper pair allocation, but measures the length of multi-pair cables, LAN, or coaxial cables by utilizing advanced high-speed Step TDR (time domain reflectometry).
$397.35 / each
Back Ordered product
Email a Friend
Not enough Inventory? Submit your email address and desired total quantity below, and we will notify you when stock arrives.
- CAT 5 and up cabling (both shielded and unshielded) plus coaxial cables can be tested.
- Pair tracing tones can be generated and applied to various combinations of wires to aid detection.
- Test and troubleshoot telephone, data, and coax wiring
- Detect split pairs, short circuits, broken, and crossed wires
- Step TDR technology shows length to open or short of all pairs
- Large icons ensure easy use with your finger too
- Backlit touch-screen used to control all functions
- Included stylus slots into main unit
- Tone generator with four selectable precision frequency tones, compatible with Tempo advanced digital signal processing probes
- Identifies active network devices on 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (802.3) networks both half and full duplex.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Application||Test and Troubleshoot Telephone, Data And Coax Wiring|
|Battery||9 V Alkaline Battery (PP3) (Not Included)|
|Buttons||LCD Touch-Screen, Single Momentary Contact Push Button|
|Display||128 x 128 pixel LCD, 3" 78mm diagonal|
|Interface Connections||RJ45 Shielded Jacks F-Type Threaded Female Coaxial Connectors|
|Remote Identifier||2,000 ft. (609.6 meters) maximum distance|
|Resolution||1 ft, 0.1 m|
|TDR Range||0 - 2000 ft (600 m)|
|Weight||0.45 lb. (200 g)|
|Wiremap||358 ft. (100 meters) maximum distance|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C|
|Accuracy||±2% (to open) ±4% (to short or ID unit) or 2 ft (0.6 m) whichever is greater.|
|Dimensions||3.3” x 1.4” x 6.7” (8.5 cm x 3.5 cm x 17 cm)|