EZ-RJ45 Shielded CAT6 Connector External Ground - ezEX44
This shielded, patented ezEX-RJ45 connector is designed for larger cables and conductors. Features a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows big conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with CAT6 and is terminated with EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die.
$2.27 / each
Email a Friend
Not enough Inventory? Submit your email address and desired total quantity below, and we will notify you when stock arrives.
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Shielded 5e/6/6A compliant
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) - Size range: 0.039” – 0.044” (1.0 –1.12mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: 0.305” (7.75mm)
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- TAA, TIA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
- Made in the USA
- US Patents 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2. Foreign patents.