EZ-RJ45 CAT6 Connector - ezEX44
The patented ezEX44 connectors feature a unique integrated Hi-Lo stagger load bar and allows big conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with Cat6 (Sm. Cat6A) cabling and is recommended for PoE/PoE+ and Data applications. The termination tool for these connectors is the EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die.
$0.78 / each
Email a Friend
Not enough Inventory? Submit your email address and desired total quantity below, and we will notify you when stock arrives.
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) Size range: .039” – .044” (1.0 –1.12mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: .290” (7.36mm)
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 5e/6/6A compliant
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- TIA, TAA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
- Typically used with Cat6 (Sm. Cat6A)
- Made in the USA
- US Patents 9,543,729 B2; 10,116,082 B2; & 10,573,990 B2. Foreign patents.